FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If your question can not be answered here, contact us by phone, e-mail or use the contact form.
- Can I transfer my Advantages membership?
No. Advantages is a personal and non-transferable programme. The identity of the member will be verified at security check, when making purchases in the duty free shops and in the lounge. Any misuse will be reported to us by our partners.
However, you may use several of your visits in the lounge at once. This enables you to invite your travelling companion to the lounge using your visit privileges.
- Why must I scan twice at Fast-Track (Advantages membership and boarding card)?
For regulatory reasons, we are obliged to ensure that you have a valid boarding card and are using Advantages in a personal capacity. This requires a double scan at security check.
- Why are there no discounts of alcohol and tobacco?
Certain products are excluded from promotions for regulatory reasons. All our commercial partners comply with these regulations.
- What can I do if I have to wait more than 5 minutes in Fast-Track at security check?
Approach the personnel at security. However, we are unable to provide any guarantees regarding waiting times. Under the rules of operational best practice we make every effort not to exceed 5 minutes. In the event of exceptional circumstances (unusual numbers of passengers and crew, personnel availability, etc.) the waiting time may be longer than usual. In such circumstances we ask for your patience and understanding.
- Can I have a "real" membership card?
No. We carefully considered this option and came to the conclusion that a physical card would only add more weight to your wallet. A virtual solution is simple, fast and always available - you will always have your mobile phone on your person.
- Where can I find out how many lounge visits I have made or have left? Quite simple: in your member profile you can view your current status regarding lounge visits and the number of times you have been through Fast Track, provided you are online.
Quite simple: in your member profile you can view your current status regarding lounge visits and the number of times you have been through Fast Track, provided you are online.
- And what if I believe there's something wrong with my number of lounge visits?
Contact us by phone or e-mail or use the contact form.
- What do I need to do to renew my membership?
Nothing. We will send you an e-mail at the appropriate time setting out all your renewal options. With just a few clicks you will be able to continue using the various Advantages services.
- Is my membership renewed automatically?
No. We will never renew your membership automatically. We will send you an e-mail at the appropriate time setting out all of your renewal options. You must actively approve renewal and make the corresponding payment.